• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Sunday 30 October 2016

My Generation... A look at the view




Girls be taking shots like a sniper at war
Boys balling with trousers falling
Her sense is fogged with fashion
His brain sags

My generation...

Abbreviations is the order of the day
Misunderstanding is sought after
"Beef" is now rampant, more like our musicians are strictly on it's diet.
Our sanity is in recession.

My generation...


She slays but can't wield the sword nor a pen
Bared boobs, yes SOME look good but ALL flat like a sheet of paper
Out of juice...

My generation is running out of juice...


Retardation is in acceleration
This madness is not even sanitized
My generation needs fuel, help, mental harpic could help

My generation...

My generation needs help.

©Cirphrank. 12581610.


Be private in public, feel free to be public in private.

Happy Sunday y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com